Friday, May 9, 2008

My Internet Business - I'm 5 for "Make Money Online"!!!

Yes, that's right!
Check http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=make+money+online&search_type=
My video about making money online with blogs is on 5 place for one of the most competetive keyword for online business that is "make money online"!
My video is only 1 week old but alreayd get some views. I found that when you make your video with more value you will get better results. There are also other factors that can improve your listing.

I'm just very happy with this position and just wanted to prove you again that I know stuff about internet marketing, how to be first on google and youtube and how to make maximum exposure to your site. With our team Rainmakers we help each person to achieve such high placements.
Have a good day :)

No comments: